You want to send e-mail from Carerix and you want the e-mails using your own e-mail address as the sender-address. By default Carerix uses the Carerix e-mail address email@example.com.
To change this to your own you configure as follows.
Configure your work e-mail address as the sender address:
- Log in
- At the top right of Carerix, click "My account"
- Scroll to field "Work E-mail"
- Fill in your e-mail address
Note: Blank new E-mails will now be sent from the user-specified address.
E-mail with templates
To send E-mails you need to configure the sender-address for each template as follows:
- Log in as Administrator
- Go to "Maintenance"
- "E-mail templates"
- Open the E-mail template you want to use
- If not already done, set the sender address to "Work E-mail of User"
- Log out and in
You must set the sender address for each template separately.