You want to send email from Carerix and you want the emails using your own email address as the sender-address. By default Carerix uses the Carerix email address email@example.com.
To change this to your own you configure as follows.
Configure your work email address as the sender address:
- Log in
- At the top right of Carerix, click "My account"
- Scroll to field "Work Email"
- Fill in your email address
Note: Blank new Emails will now be sent from the user-specified address.
E-mail with templates
To send Emails you need to configure the sender-address for each template as follows:
- Log in as Administrator
- Go to "Maintenance"
- "Email templates"
- Open the Email template you want to use
- If not already done, set the sender address to "Work Email of User"
- Log out and in
You must set the sender address for each template separately.
Keywords : UD-1019