For a few stages within the match, a planned appointment can be accompanied by a confirmation e-mail. These e-mails contain a date, time and location.
Plan a meeting within a stage, and generate an e-mail template, this will contain the all information about the meeting that needs to be confirmed, see below.
Saving the appointment
- Open the Match screen and open a Match
- Choose the 'meeting' icon in the context bar, in the part that is designated for matches
- Fill in the date and time of the meeting
- Select a Meeting type (the meeting type needs to be parallel to the stage your match is in, eg. 'telephone interview', 'interview at our office', 1st interview, 2nd interview, next interview)
- Fill in a subject in the subject bar
- Click 'Save'
- If you've clicked 'Save and open', then you can navigate back to the match by clicking the match button in the context bar.
- Generate the e-mail in the stage, e.g. 'interview at our office'.
- Choose the correct stage (e.g. 'interview at our office')
- Click 'Save'
- Either Choose the e-mail template for the candidate (distinguishable because it starts with 'cand.')
- Or Choose the e-mail template for the contact (distinguishable because it starts with 'cp.', as in 'contact person)
- In some stages you generate two e-mails: one to the candidate, and one to the client.
- If necessary you can still add an Attachment before sending.
- While planning the appointment, it will be added to your own Carerix calendar.
- Planning the appointment can also be done from the match screen: Click on the calendar icon on the Activity button in the attention bar.