This page contains information on the creation and maintenance of User roles.
Only the Administrator is allowed to access the User Role Settings.
Note: It is very important to never remove or edit the standard role of Administrator.
- Click 'Management' | 'User Roles'
- Click [New], to create a new User role
Select Basic User role
(This is an indication of the default values for this role)
Fill-in a suitable Name and Description.
- Click [Save]
- Select at Settings the access rights this user role has in the Carerix modules and at what level
- None: Cannot view any items
- Owner: the items of which he is the owner
- Office: the items of the office the owner of the item belongs to
- All: All items (unrestricted of any owner or office)
That, in the case of the use of Business Lines, the visibility of Candidates and Job Orders is also limited to the Business Line of the owner of these items.
The module is invisible for this user role
Creating new files is allowed but changing of existing files is not
Save changes in all files
Remove all files
- Click [Save]
Effects visibility of modules in Carerix
Creation and changing of User Roles has an influence on the use and visibility of the following features in Carerix:
- E-mail templates
- Document templates
- The "Document type attachment"
- Search profiles
If you refer to User Roles in an E-mail template and the name/ID changes, then the E-mail template will not work anymore.
- Make a document or E-mail template (un)available for a certain User Role
- The tabs in the e-mail box "All received" and "All sent" are only visible if this is enabled in the User Role
The same goes for the 'Admin-tab' for Candidates and the 'Bonus-tab' for Job Orders and Users
Keywords : UD-421