A Bulk mailing is an e-mail send to multiple receivers based on a selection from a list of addresses. There are multiple kinds of bulkmails with each their own specific usage. Read the article below and decide what type of mailing will fulfill your needs.
Types of Bulkmail
Job order subscription
Candidates receive relevant Job orders published on your website. The Job order subscription works based on publications. Every candidate receives a personalised selection of publications.
Job order newsletter template
Manually select Job orders and send to a group of Candidates or Contacts (subcontractors).
Send list of Candidates to Contacts
Send a list with available Candidates to different Companies.
Mail Candidates matched to Job order
E-mail all candidates matched to a Job order.
- See: E-mail templates
Compose a new edition of your newsletter based on articles. Send this newsletter to candidates and/or contacts.
- See Newsletter
To print labels for a print mailing use the function Mail Merge in Microsoft Word.
- See: Mail Merge
Mailing with an external system
To send the mailing with an external system, you can use the mail merge function that is described above. You can use the column "e-mail address" as source for the external mail program.
Carerix has the possibility to automatically send e-mails to candidates and contacts.
Examples of bulk mailings
- Birthday e-mail -> Mail template with trigger
- Automatically send a selection of publications to a group of candidates.
- An invite for an event, if necessary with a possibility to note presence
- You can determine the e-mail send limit by going to 'Maintenance' | 'General' | 'EmailSendLimit' (default: 10.000)
- Carerix obliged its customers to confirm the general rules for anti-spam
- Carerix offers an option for Candidates to exclude them from the mailings. See Mailing opt-out.
Keywords : UD-955