After composing an edition of a newsletter, you send the newsletter to the subscribers.
- Select the Newsletter ("Marketing" - "Newsletters").
- Go to the tab "Editions" and choose the Edition.
- Go to the tab "Send", an overview of all Subscribers is shown.
- Select the subscriber that are to receive the newsletter.
- Click "Send newsletter", choose from the following options:
example E-mail address: Enter your e-mail address and click "send example". An example is now being sent to your own e-mail address.
sending options: Choose "send now", "send on", or "send in" and enter your desired times in.
- Click "Generate E-mails" and click "Ok", your newsletter is sent.
- It is required by law to add an unsubscribe link in your newsletters. This is added in every e-mail template by default.
- A maximum of 5000 e-mails can be sent at one time.
- Deselect "Show only subscribers not sent this edition" to show all subscribers.
- Display details on the status of your editions under the tab "Statistics".
- Generate tasks that are directly linked to the newsletter at "Activities". All tasks that are linked to the newsletter can be found here.