Asking and extending candidate consent can be a time consuming task. That's why we added email templates to our email library for you to make this job easier. Ask your Carerix administrator to activate them and adjust them to your needs.
Candidate clicks Yes or No and it will automatically update candidate consent status in your Carerix.
- Go to "Templates"
- Click "E-mail"
- Click "Library"In the Library you search (hold <Ctrl> key with F) for GDPR and Install these 2 e-mail templates:
- Ask for initial consent (GDPR)
- Ask to extend the consent (GDPR)
- Click on "Clear all" in the email overview to refresh the page to see the new templates. If you don't see them just search on GDPR in "Whole file".
You can test the result on yourself as a candidate.
We advise to double check the email footer, because in this example we used it double and that's not wanted behavior.
So you will need to change the emailtemplate, either use the email footer or to something else you want.
It will send an email in the right language to a candidate, based on the Candidate Language field.
Works for :
- All others will also recieve English text
The links are automatically generated by Carerix and unique per candidate.
The candidate can use the Yes or No link only 1 time per email. So if candidate clicks Yes and later wants to use the same email to click No it will notify that it's already used (known issue: it will give an Error message at this moment but that will be changed).
Note: there is no distinction in the actions performed between the initial or renewed request for consent emails.
When a candidate clicks Yes the candidate panel Proces and Save Personal Information in your Carerix wil be changed to:
- set date in field 'Legal ground set on...' on today (current date) if candidate clicked 'ýes' to approve consent.
- set customer defined default Term. The default term can be set in table items (if no default is set 1 year will be used)
- set Legal ground to Consent Given (based on ConsentGivenTag in table item)
When a candidate clicks No the candidate panel Proces and Save Personal Information in your Carerix wil be changed to:
- leave 'Legal ground set on...' date empty or - if filled - as it is
- leave term empty or - if filled - as it is
- set legal ground to No consent (based on NoConsentTag in table item)
Note: for the proper functioning of the system and the email templates it is important to make sure that only one (active) table item is assigned with the ConsentGivenTag, the NoConsentTag and the default setting!
Default Result Page
Candidate clicked "Yes"
When a candidate clicks Yes they will see this message:
"Thank you. Your response was successfully processed.You have successfully given your consent on the processing of your personal data"
Candidate clicked "No"
When a candidate clicks No they will see this message:
"Thank you. Your response was successfully processed. You have declined the processing of your personal data successfully. We will delete your personal data from our systems within the legal period of time."
If you want to change those default text you have 2 options:
- It is possible to let Carerix change the texts for you (through a Workorder).
- Or you can use a custom result page