This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature release. In two weeks from now this update will be live.
Configuration profiles: option to disable bulk actions
For several reasons it became clear that there is a growing demand to restrict access to - certain - bulk actions for - certain - users. Making fields read only or even invisible does not automatically restrict the bulk actions or other buttons related to those fields. This means that making the field for legal ground read-only does not mean that users now are not able anymore to change the value of that field manually. This obviously brought some concerns among a growing group of stake holders.
In release 202 it will be possible to restrict bulk actions. This is possible by configuring your configuration profiles:
1. open your configuration profiles menu in the maintenance section of your left menu
2. open an existing configuration profile from the list or create a new one
3. click on the button 'Edit configuration'
4. go to the desired overview (e.g. candidates or contacts) and select the cog wheel 'Hide action items' (settings wheel) to have the list of bulk actions for that specific entity available
5. A list of available bulk actions for that entity will appear. Select the actions that you wish to be unavailable in this configuration profile by (un)ticking the boxes.
Smaller improvements and bug fixes
- fixed an issue causing invisibility of experiences in candidate records for some users
- fixed an issue with inactive term (of legal ground) table items blocking the user to proceed
- fixed an issue with merging matches not merging all (additional info) fields in some occasions
- fixed an issue with the legal ground status in match files not being displayed correctly in case of indefinite term
- fixed an issue with the legal ground status in candidate and match files in case fields are hidden in the configuration profile
- fixed an issue with candidate search tab in job orders and job order search tab in candidates, resulting in wrong search results in some occasions
- fixed an issue with placement preview showing the wrong information (sales rate instead of cost price)