This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature releases. In two weeks from now this update will be live.
Enriched info in job order preview
- A 'Company' section will be added to the general tab of the job order preview. In this section the field company description will be shown. Previously the compay description was taken only from the publication text section.
- The fields sector and industry from the company file will be displayed in the job order preview.
- All contacts linked to the job order will be listed together with their business phone number and email address. Phone numbers are prepared to work with VOIP and clicking the email address will open the new email dialogue box.
- The main contact for the job order will be added to the match overviews (general, matches tab of candidates & job orders:
Smaller improvements & bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with bulk emails delivered with delays
- Fixed an issue with Job Alerts occasionally not being processed
- Fixed an issue with postal code search resulting in wrong or missing results