Carerix is accessible from your smartphone in two different ways:
- for iPhone and Android users: as app in the iTunes/Google Play store
- for users of different smartphones: as a mobile version of the regular website.
- Go to the iTunes store
- Find the application by searching on the name Carerix
- Install the free app
- The Carerix icon now appears on the desktop of your iphone
- Click the icon
- Go to "Settings", fill in the name of your application (without .carerix.net at the end)
- Login with your regular Carerix login and password
- Allow 'Push notifications'
- Use your iPhone app
- If desired, click 'Settings' on your iPhone to change the notification reminders
- Step 1, Go to the Google Playstore. Find the application by searching on the name My Carerix.
- Step 2, Install the free app. The My Carerix icon now appears on the desktop of your android phone. Start the My Carerix App
- Step 3, Choose a language, English or Dutch
- Step 4, Click on My Carerix
- Step 5, Fill in the name of your application (without .carerix.net at the end). Login with your regular Carerix login and password
- Step 6, Enjoy the My Carerix App!
Carerix Webbrowser on Mobile phone or Tablet
- Open your browser
- Type in your browser: http://nameofyourapplication.carerix.com/cxmobile
- You will now reach the Carerix login page
- Log in with your regular login and password
- Use the mobile version of the Carerix website.
Remeber me Option
When you choose the "Remember me" option, the app will remember your login information.
If you lose your phone in that case, all information that is stored in Carerix will be freely available for whoever finds your phone.
We recommend to secure your phone with either a password code or not to choose for the "Remember me" option.