The instructions in this article are only executable by the Administrator.
There are three report templates in the library that show you what tables and items are installed in your system. You can use these Excel files to research and/or edit your current configuration of tables. This Excel file will save you a lot of clicking. If you want an overview of all your installed tables and their meaning?
Click here for the Excel file.
- Menu 'Maintenance' | 'Tables'
- Choose Report "Active Tables"
Carerix shows a maximum of 2000 records in an Excel file.
When the file does not end with Z, it means you have more than 2000 records. You need to change the 'temporary' view. The maximum items to be generated is generally set to 2000, to prevent a time-out in other reports, so be sure to change it back later.
Take the following steps:
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Settings' | 'General'
- Go to "bulkFetchLimit" to change the amount of shown records from 2000 to e.g. 3000.
- Click [Save]
- Generate the Report again.
- Is this correct?
Now set the amount of visible records back to the 'safe' amount of 2000 in bulkFetchLimit
- De-activate the tables that you do not use in your branche; usually in Function0 and Function1, Education and Skills. If you only recruit IT people, then the Financial and other function groups can be easily deactivated
- Generate the report again
- If the report does not show up in your drop down menu, you can install this from the document template library. Use Ctrl + F to search in the library for 'Active tables' to quickly find the report that you need. Then click on "install".
- Would you like to see the "standard configuration Excel" according to the Carerix method, and as Carerix is delivered since 1-1-2011?
Please contact the Customer Success Team for your free copy.
Keywords : UD-515