In the printscreens below you are able to see the flow for the recipient of the documents.
- Recipient receives the request per email.
- The name "Stiply" is going to be replaced by the name of the agency. (Agency of the User sending the document)
- Recipient presses the button "View and Sign document". The document will open and show a green field for the signature
- The signature is added to the document.
- If the phonenumber is added to the request, the recipient get's an extra notification step by phone.
- The recipient get's an email with information about the status.
- When all recipient signed the document, the document will be send to all.
Result Signed Contract
Visit the Stiply website for more information