(Un)Subscribe Candidates to a Job alert. In most cases your candidates will subscribe or unsubscribe themselves through the Professional portal or the opt-out link in the e-mail template.
This page describes how to perform these actions manually in your Carerix application.
Subscribe / Unsubscribe a single candidate
- Go to 'Files' | 'Candidates'
- Open desired Candidate
- Check: "Job alert" (Under Groups).Uncheck to unsubscribe candidate.
- Click [Save]
Subscribe / Unsubscribe multiple candidates at once
- Go to 'Files' | 'Candidates
- Select desired Candidate(s) (a selection of 0 selects all candidates).
- Scroll to Select action....Select "Add to group" and click [OK]Select "Remove from group" to unsubscribe Candidates
- Select group "Job alert
- Click [Add] or [Remove]
Job Alert not visible in right menu?
When the option "Job Alert" is not yet visible in the right menu, this will tel you that the Job Alert is not yet activated, read the article CxJobAlert to see how to activate it.
Keywords : UD-969, Job alert, jobalert, vacature abonnement, vacatureabonnement,