An e-ID connector can read out the e-ID data from your (Belgian) identity card. This includes name, given name, date of birth, the official address, etc. It also allows for the creation of qualified signatures. The e-ID card is the only token that every Belgian citizen carries, and that allows for qualified signatures as SSCD device. An e-ID Authentication requires the end-user to enter his or her PIN code to confirm the identity. The end-user does not get queried for its PIN code.
The e-ID connector in Carerix offers you the possibility to easily create new candidates in Carerix by simply uploading their information from a Belgian e-ID card.
Order this product
- Contact your Carerix Account Manager for an e-ID setup
- Our partner HRlinktIT will get in touch with you about pricing, the conditions and the setup with E-contract.be.
- Carerix will take care of the connection with the e-ID connector.
How does it work?
- Go to 'Files' | 'Candidates' and click [New]
- Connect the e-ID reader to Carerix
- Put the e-ID card in the card reader
- When creating a candidate, choose the option "Belgium e-ID import"
- Carerix will automatically create a new candidate or enrich an already existing candidate.
This option is only for clients that use the Belgian e-ID card option, and who have a contract with E-contract.be