In the companies menu you can find all companies of your database you have permissions for.
The companies overview shows the first 100 companies according to your sorting and possible search filter. By default Seamless sorts files by modification date, so you always will see the files you or one of your peers have/has worked on recently on top. If the company you are looking for is not in the list, you should narrow down your filter and/or change sorting. This can be done through adjusting the filters on top or to use the quick search to look for a specific company for example.
In the overview list you can see the company name and its current status. The avatar in front of the row will show a company logo if available. If no logo is available a colored circle with the first letter of the company name will be displayed. The color is derived from the current status.
Clicking on a panel - but not the company name itself - or the down warded arrow on the right side will open a small preview pane showing the company's location, last contact date of one of the related contacts (most recent one).
Clicking on the company name itself will open the company details where more detailed information of the company can be viewed. Information is only visible if there is any data available for the field you are looking for. So if a company has no address or division or aliases, those fields are not shown in Seamless for mobile. Once data is added in Carerix5, the information will also show up in the mobile application.
For the sake of the user experience and interaction design Seamless strives to use as less as possible tabs. However, to keep screens lean and mean we still have some tabs to toggle between different types of related data.
For the company you will find the following tabs:
- Details - lists all supported data fields (see below) in case they contain any data
- Job Orders - lists all related job orders. Clicking on a job order will open its details.
- Contacts - lists all related contacts. Clicking on a contact will open its details.
- Talentpools - lists all talentpools that are linked to the company. Clicking on a talentpool will open its details.
- Matches - lists all matches on job orders that are related to the company. Clicking a match will open its details.
- Activities - lists all linked activities
- Uploads - lists all uploaded attachments linked to this job order. They can be downloaded/viewed from your mobile device if the type of attachment is supported.
The following fields of the company file are supported in Carerix Seamless for Mobile (January 2019):
- Last contact date
- Creation date
- Created by
- Modification date
- Modified by
- Details: Name
- Details: Aliases
- Details: Subcontractor, competitor
- Details: Division
- Details: Language
- Contact details: Last contacted
- Contact details: Phone (general)
- Contact details: Fax
- Contact details: [URLs]
- Adresses: Visit address
- Adresses: Mailing address
- Adresses: Invoice name
- Adresses: Invoice address
- Characteristics: Key account
- Characteristics: Source
- Characteristics: Comment
- Characteristics: Sector/Industry
- Characteristics: Main activity
- Characteristics: Secondary activity
- Characteristics: Notes
- Organization and financial: Company legality
- Organization and financial: Revenue
- Organization and financial: Number of employees
- Organization and financial: C. of C. number
- Organization and financial: C. of C. city
- Organization and financial: Tax ID number
- Organization and financial: Debtor number
- Organization and financial: Bank
- Organization and financial: Account number
- Organization and financial: BIC
- Organization and financial: IBAN
- Organization and financial: External payment system code
- Organization and financial: Description of organization
- Organization and financial: Company profile
- Organization and financial: Credit limit
- Organization and financial: Credit status
- Organization and financial: Fee percentage
- Collecting and calculation: Currency
- Collecting and calculation: Invoice frequency
- Collecting and calculation: Term of payment
- Collecting and calculation: Tax percentage
- Collecting and calculation: Discount percentage
- Collecting and calculation: Credit restriction
- Collecting and calculation: Collective invoices <on>
- G-account: Account number/IBAN
- G-account: Percentage
- G-account: Comment
- Processing: Credit method
- Processing: Invoice handling
- Processing: Label of invoice line
- Processing: Number of invoice prints
- Additional fields: All types of additional information fields are supported in Seamless, however they will be grouped in an additional info panel.
Seamless is focussed on the recruiter on the go and therefore offers only limited functionality and information. Its - for the biggest part - a read-only application and it supports user role permissions as defined in your main Carerix 5 settings. Important to understand is that configuration profiles are not implemented.
Keywords : UD-2753