Happy to share this latest Carerix release. #keepimprovingtherecruiterexperience
Disable deduplication process when using Textkernel CV extraction
Using Textkernel CV extraction enables you to save valuable data from a CV in a structured way into you Carerix database. This a fast way to create new candidates. It is also possible to use it for updating existing candidate records, but in that case you have the risk that existing valuable information will be overwritten. With the new setting disableCandidateDeduplication system administrators will be enabled to disable the deduplication process. This means however, that every single Textkernel CV extraction process will result in a new candidate record.
Please note: do not change any of the other extractor settings fields to keep Textkernel working properly!
Sending one or multiple emails in name of another user
In this release we fixed a bug causing a user - regardless of user role - not to be able to send emails in the name of other users - e.g. when using the send list functionality.
Carerix should behave as follows:
If the user role permissions permit the user to create emails for:
- All: all users in the application are eligible
- Office: only users from the same office (and possible additional offices) are eligible
- Owner: only users I am the owner of are eligible
- No: no other users are eligible
Carerix Seamless for Mobile
Previous update we launched the pilot for Seamless for Mobile. From this release on we will also notify you about new features and bug fixes for the brand new Carerix application that focuses on the recruiter on the go.
Documentation has been made available on our Carerix Help Center. It describes the possibilities of the new web application and gives more insights in the information that will be available and what restrictions apply compared with the current Carerix 5 application.
Carerix Seamless for mobile is currently in pilot. Not yet involved but interested in joining the pilot? You can ask your system administrator to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please provide us with your name, application name and email address. Before applying, it is recommended to read our documentation about Seamless for Mobile, to understand what to expect.
Carerix Seamless for Mobile Updates per 16-2-2019:
- Email overview (inbox) is added. Have all your incoming email at hand in the Seamless application. Filter on the usual tabs as you know from your Carerix5 application.
- Email details. Open your email messages, read them, see their details, related records and atteched files straight from your mobile phone. It's also possible to see a message thread opening the 'related email' section. This works both from the email overview (inbox) and from the activity tab in a file.
- Notes overview is added. Now its possible to see, search and filter through all your notes.
- Notes details are available. Open a note and read its content.
- Fixed an issue with configuration profiles causing some fields (a.o. function and functiongroup fields) to be mandatory unintendedly.
- Fixed an issue with filtering match stages giving no results when filtering on dates with different date formats than dd-mm-yyyy - e.g. dd.mm.yyyy
- Fixed an issue with password expiration logic, not forcing you to change your password after expiration date has expired. After the fix one should be asked again to change the password when the expiration date has passed.