A Job Alert is an E-mail template that automatically sends relevant Job orders published in a certain period to subscribed Candidates.
Install Job Alert
The Administrator is able to Install and configure the settings
Step 1 - Install Job Alert Template
- Install the default Job Alert e-mail template from the Template Library
- Go to 'Maintenance' | Templates Library
- Lookup the Job alert template
- Click Install
Step 2 - Configure a "Jobalert" Table
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Tables' and click [New]
- Fill in the following fields as indicated below:
Table: Group candidate;
Subscriptionscheduleclass: Choose the desired period (Daily (DailyTag), Weekly (WeeklyTag), Monthly (MonthlyTag))
- [Save] your changes
When is the JobAlert being sent?
The chosen Tag at "SubscriptionClass" determines the days a JobAlert is being sent:
BiDailyTag; Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday...
TriDailyTag; Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday, Thursday, Sunday...
TwiceWeeklyTag; Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday
WeeklyTag; Sunday, Sunday
MonthlyTag; Every first day of the month
In most cases your Candidates will subscribe or unsubscribe themselves through the portal or the opt-out link in the e-mail template.
This page describes how to perform these actions manually.
- Use the Link button in an e-mail to link incoming responses to a Job order.
- The selection of send Job orders is based on the information from the Desired-tab in a Candidate-file.
- Order a custom Job alert template
- Use the Job order newsletter template to manually select a list of Job orders and send it to a selected list of Candidates.
Kaywords : UD-1874