A Contact is linked with a Company. A contact can work at multiple companies.
Where is the relation between Contacts and Companies visible?
- Go to 'Files' | 'Contacts'
- Open a Contact, General-tab
- Go to block 'Relationships with companies'
Status contacts working / no longer working for every company.
A contact has a status working or no longer working. A contact person cannot have a status "working for" company A and a status "no longer working" for company B.
To indicate that difference, you use the "role".
Extra roles needs to be made under 'Relationships with companies'
- Go to 'Maintanance' | 'Tables'
- Go to the table "Contact relationship"
- Click on the button [New]
- Enter at English: "ex-cp, no longer working"
- Choose Kind of relationship: "CannotBeSelectedTag"
- Choose Save
Login again to see the extra role.