Create a Publication from a Job Order and publish it on your website or job-board for a certain period of time.
A published Job order is not visible on the website or job-board.
A published Job order will be placed on the website only if the following conditions are met:
- The medium of the Publication is your own website.
- At the medium "own website", at the "code" field, "web" is filled in.
- The First publication date is in the past.
- The Last publication date is empty or in the future.
- The Closing date is empty or in the future.
- The Publication is not removed.
- The Job order linked to this Publication is not removed.
- The Job order is not marked as an open application.
A Job order marked as "open application" indicates that this is a Dummy Job order used to capture open applications and is not meant to be published.