Talentpools functonality not visible?
Please contact your Administrator to activate the Talentpool functionality.
Talent pool function what does it do?
A Talentpool is a database of people that suit the sector(s) you recruit within but aren’t suitable for any jobs you’re currently working to fill. It lets you stockpile excellent candidates, building a resource that’s ripe for targeting when a relevant job comes along.
To start working with CxTalentpools go to the menu on your left.
A Talentpool consists of 6 tabs:
- General - basic information of the talentpool.
- Candidates - candidate records that have been added to this Talentpool.
- Search Candidates - Similar to the tab search candidates in Job orders. Start searching candidates from here using the Carerix search engine and add them to this Talenpool
- Contacts - contacts can be added to a talentpool too. So you can keep track of your contacts in case a talentpool is contact/company related. A list of linked talenpools will be provided on the company record so its always clear to which talentpools a contact is related.
- Companies - companies can be added/inked to a talentpool too. A list of linked talenpools will be provided on the company record so its always clear to which talentpools a company is related.
- Activities Tab - lists all activities that are conducted in relation to this Talentpool.
- Talentpool - Activation
- Create Talentpool
- Add candidates to a Talentpool
- Add contacts to a Talentpool
- Add a company to a Talentpool
- Match stages in Talentpool
- Create activities in Talentpool
Keywords : UD-1858