- Open Reports in your Carerix application
Select "Carerix Linkedinbrowser" in the drop-down menu (you do not have to specify a period).
If "Carerix Linkedin/Xing browser" isn't available as a report, please ask your Carerix Administrator to install the ‘Carerix Linkedin/Xing browser’ template.
The template is available from the Carerix document 'Template Library' (under the 'Reporting' heading).
- Follow the steps as described in the report.
Download CxSocialBrowser Chrome extension.
A number of details on the extension will be displayed on screen.
- Click the 'Add to Chrome' button.
This will launch an installation wizard for the plugin.
- A pop-up screen will appear containing information on the access rights you are assigning to the extension. Click 'Add' button.
- The download process will start automatically. Once it has finished, the extension will have been installed automatically;
- Return to the "CxSocialbrowser" report and select Setup.
- Generate the token.
- Visit a LinkedIn profile and click the Carerix logo in the address bar.
- A setup form will appear on screen.
Enter the name of your application under App name. Enter the token you received in the second field.
- Click the 'Setup' button. The fields that you have just filled out, have automatically erased themselves, and your extension has now been created. Visit a LinkedIn, Xing or VDAB profile (or press F5 to refresh the details of the person you last viewed) to start using the CxSocialBrowser.
- Make sure you disable the pop-up killer in Chrome if no pop-up screen appears when you click the Carerix icon.