At specific stages, you want to send a mail to the Candidate, with the subcontractor in the cc (for example when the candidate is invited for its first interview).
- Make sure that every subcontractor is actually registered as subcontractor in Carerix.
- Make sure that with every hiring of a candidate, the contact and the subcontractor is noted. You can do this at the General tab of the candidate, at the field subcontractor. Select the subcontractor, and the contact.
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Templates'
- Search for the desired stage e-mail
- Open this e-mail template
- Click on [Copy] to make a copy of this e-mail template
- Give the template a proper name: (for example: 2.5 candidate invited at the office + cc) (2.5 is the stage number)
- Define: Visible at: Stage
- Paste one of the following codes in the content of the template
- Click [Save]
- Log out, and log in
The cc code is: <cx:header name='cc' value='$activity.toEmployee.toUser.toUser.privateOrBusinessEmailAddress'/>
The bcc code is: <cx:header name='cc' value='$activity.toEmployee.toUser.toUser.privateOrBusinessEmailAddress'/>
- The cc or bcc goes to the e-mail address of the responsible user (from the subcontractor) of the candidate.
Activate e-mail at stages
Now you have to activate the e-mail at the specific stage:
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Stages'
- Open the stage that you want to link the e-mail to
- Select, in the screen where you select the e-mails, the just created e-mail
- Click [Save]
Note: a Stage can have multiple e-mails.