You can easily create one or more group labels for a Candidate or a Contact. These groups are used for example for mailings or searches.
Create a group "High Potentials" for candidates
- Go to Maintenance | Tables
- Click [New].
The new table item page opens.
- Table: Select "Group Candidate"
- Item: fill in "High Potentials"
- Do not change the other fields and hit [Save]
In every Candidate file a tick box called "High Potentials" now shows on the right hand side underneath "Groups".
Add to Group
Adding Candidates to the new group of "High Potentials":
- Go to the Candidate Overview
- Make a selection of the Candidates you want to add to the Group
- Click "Choose Action" and choose "Add to group"
- Choose the Group of choice
- Click [Add].
In each of the selected candidates the group "High Potentials" is ticked off.
- This works the same way for contacts and companies.
- For users is the bulk-option through 'Choose Action' not available.
Users can be added to a group by opening the file and selecting the desired group manually.