A Candidate (employee) can have special arrangements, for example the use of a company car. Document these arrangement in the candidates file. This article describes the method to configure the documentation of these arrangements.
In this example we use several company cars that are assigned to candidates (employees).
Step 1: Create type arrangement
The type arrangement is used to specify what "category" arrangement it is. In this example, the category is "Cars". Other examples are computers, mobile phones etc. Define the type as follows:
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Tables' | Table "Type of regulation"
- Click on [New] to create a new arrangement
- Fill in the following fields:
- Active [√]: select the checkbox
- English: Fill in the English name, in this case "Company car".
- Code: This field is optional, use this field if you want to make a link to a external system.
- Click [Save]
Repeat steps 2-4 for the other types that you want to document.
Step 2: Register the arrangement
The actual arrangement (the specific car) is registered in the Carerix system as a 'Resource'. Do this as follows:
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Resources'
- Click [New]
- Fill in the fields:
- Name: put here the name (for example Car - "license plate")
- Type of regulation: Select here the type arrangement that you just created in step 1.
- Identification: Give the arrangement a name, this name will show up in the candidate file.
- Value: Give the value of the arrangement
- Next, click on [Save] to save the arrangement
Step 3: Add the arrangement to a candidate (employee).
Document the arrangement in the candidates file as follows:
- Open the candidate file and go to the tab "Admin"
- At "Regulations", select the type, the resource, the start date (and optional the end date and remarks).
- As example: Company car | Car "AB - 123 - 4" | 01-01-2018 | 01-01-2019 | Relevant remark
- Add extra arrangement by clicking on the [Type +1] button
- Click [Save] to save the file
Keywords : UD-1845