Carerix uses templates: When sending e-mail, and at "create document". Sometimes you require a template that is not yet available. Then there are three options:
Install template from Template library
All templates currently available are mentioned in the template library, which you can access as follows:
- Sign in into your carerix application as administrator
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Templates'
- Choose either "e-mail" or "document"
- Press the button [Library...]
This will bring you to a list of templates, which you can use free of charge.
- To install a template, press [Install] behind the template of your choice
The template will be available after you log on again.
Create the template by yourself
If you want, you can make the templates by yourself:
- e-mail templates are edited within Carerix
- document templates are placed at: http://<customer>.carerix.com/templates/...
See this page for tips when creating an e-mail template: Create e-mail template: Tips
NB: We are not able to debug your templates for you.