Experience is needed with CX code, HTML, programming statements, debugging, and FTP-use to modify and upload templates. When editing templates, use an editor like Notepad, Notepad++ or Dreamweaver to avoid causing errors. For more information, check the manual in your Carerix application.
Here you will find more information about Cx-Script
- Carerix does not give training in template development, FTP upload etc.
- You cannot contact the helpdesk for e-mail template debugging, solve errors, unless it is a template made by us
- Carerix does not fix or enhance templates you made or changed
- You will create your own backups of templates you choose to modify
- Carerix cannot accept responsibility for any inconvenience which results from templates you have modified by yourself
The same applies to the email header and -footer
We do offer the alternative of having Carerix create or modify templates for you,
order custom templates at our Customer Success Team.
Based on your specifications we make you an offer.
- Send us an example with the field names from Carerix (e.g. <NAME>, <ADDRESS>) in the layout, or send us a copy of a Library template, with specifications for customization.
- Specify the Files where to use the template, (e.g. Candidates, Contacts etc.)
Modify document template
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Templates'
- Go to 'Documents-tab', open the template
- Copy the URL and paste it in your browser address bar
- View page source, copy/paste code in editor
- Make your changes
- Save as html
- Upload this copy (using FTP) from your computer to your own location, e.g. http://<customer>.carerix.com/httpdocs/templates/yourcopy.html
- Activate the new document template in Carerix.Copy the settings from the original template, but use the URL: http://customer.carerix.com/templates/yourcopy.html Do not use httpdocs in this URL, because this is already implicitly included in an HTTP-link.
- Make sure that this copy works properly before you apply your own changes
As an extra security precaution, FTP access is restricted to the IP addresses that are on our whitelist:
Please send us your IP number (check here) if you want to access this location.
Keywords : UD-574