Use Triggers in Carerix to have things done automatically, for example when a match status changes to 'rejected', put the candidate status on 'unsuitable'.
When it seems like a Trigger doesn't work, it can be because a Trigger has been activated before with the same event. To demonstrate this take the following steps:
- Put the stage and status back on the old values.
- Change the stage back to 'rejected', now you can see nothing happens.
A Trigger would take non-stop action when an event has taken place:
- Put a value on X, causing Trigger 1 to run, which changes a value to Y
- Now trigger 2 runs, putting the value back to X
- And trigger 1 goes again..
To prevent this, a Trigger is only run once on a file.
Problem described above only happens within a session.
To have a Trigger run again, log out and in again.