With TBA you limit access to Carerix for un-authorized computers
TBA works with Cookies and is browser specific. You set different tokens for at home or on the road (e.g. on iPhone, PDA etc.).
- Go to 'Management' | 'Users', select/open a user.
- Go to Block 'Token Based Access Settings'
- Check if the user has set a private e-mail address
(Users -Block 'Contact Information')
- Copy this e-mail address to the field TBA E-mail address
Install Token e-mail Templates
- Go to "Maintenance"
- E-mail templates, choose [Library...]
- Install the following templates:
- SYS: Home Token
- SYS: Road Token
- SYS: Work Token
- This allows the TBA activation e-mails to be sent to the user.
- The user activates his token through an activation e-mail that is received on the entered TBA address. Make sure that this e-mail address is accessible outside Carerix.
- Reset all tokens with the 'Reset Tokens' button.
- Accepting cookies must be turned on in the browser.
- By default the 'At home token' is valid for 1 month.
The 'On the road token' is valid for 1 hour.
- You could set the TBA login permission only form your offices
read the article : Token based Access - Allow Login from specific locations (IP)
Keywords : UD-1297