Use Job alert newsletter to send a list of Job orders to subscribers. Order a Job alert newsletter template in a custom format.
The design of a job order subscription template (job order newsletter)
- Design of a job order subscription e-mail template
- Placement of unsubscribe link and footer in template
- Unsubscribe page
- Templates using Cx codes
- Creation of a job order subscription in your Carerix application
- Assistance with the creation of unsubscribe page in the CMS of your website (if desired)
- Uploading of the created job orders subscription template in Carerix
- Instruction concerning the usage of the software (20 min)
A job order subscription template is ordered by sending an e-mail to our Customer Success Team.
Send the following information:
- Color coding primary and secondary colors in hexadecimal coding (#xxxxx)
- Font and color (#xxx)
- A logo and/or header image (maximum 600px wide)
- Possibly a reference to a color combination for the website
- An URL referring to a HTML website where a subscriber is redirected to when unsubscribing (this page is not created by Carerix)
- An URL referring to a HTML website where a subscriber is redirected to when unsubscribing is failed (this page is not created by Carerix)
When your website features a Content Management System (CMS), a page must be created displaying an applicable text after the candidate has unsubscribed.
This html name/link is used by Carerix to redirect to when the 'unsubscribe' link is used. If your website does not feature a CMS, you should contact your web builder.