This article describes how you can see the difference between an open application and a job application through the Professional portal.
The Professional portal is using the same template for the confirmation of a candidates application. This template has the code "web-confirm". In the content of this confirmation mail you want to see if the candidate applied for an open application or a job application.
You need to modify the template with the code "web-confirm". By adding an "if-condition" to your template, you can differentiate the mail for an open application from the mail for a job application. For example:
OPEN INSCHRIJVING </cx:if> <cx:if not="1" condition="$activity.toVacancy.isOpenApplication=1">
GERICHTE SOLLICITATIE </cx:if>
You can change the template with code "web-confirmation" as follows:
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Templates'
- Click on the "E-mail-Tab"
- Search with use of the search lines for "code" begins with "web-confirm".
- Open the template "Web Confirmation mail"
- Add the code above to the template
Keywords : UD-440