This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature releases. In two weeks from now this update will be live.
Add candidate category to your match stages
To further streamline your recruitment process it now is possible to show/hide match stages depending on the candidate category field.
Especially when having an extensive recruitment process (or maybe even multiple (extensive) recruitment processes), the list of available match stages can be long and complicated. It was already possible to show/hide particular stages on the basis of the job procedure. This now will be possible on the basis of the candidate category. In this way it becomes easier to differentiate your procedure for employees and external candidates for example.
How does it work?
Its fairly easy to setup your match stages, however, you really have to think through your setup as a wrong setting might mess up your process as well. This new feature works as follows:
If you assign a candidate category to a match stage, the stage will only show in any of your processes/procedures when the candidate involved with the match has the same category.
- In case the candidate has no category set, only match stages that have no category set will be visible.
- In case the candidate has a particular category set, only match stages that have the same category set and match stages without a category set will be visible
Note: for changing candidates in bulk it is not possible to differentiate the list of stages as it can be the case that multiple candidate categories (and job procedures!) apply. The full list of stages will be shown here.
How to set it up?
As a system administrator:
- go to your settings menu section and select the (match) stages menu
- open your desired existing (and active) stage / or create a new one
- in the stage settings: scroll down until you see the category field and select the appropriate category
4. Save your changes and - if applicable - change/add other stages
5. Refresh your page and re-login to have the changes take effect