In the talentpools menu you can find all talentpools of your database you have permissions for.
The talentpools overview shows the first 100 talentpools according to your sorting and possible search filter. By default Seamless sorts files by modification date, so you always will see the files you or one of your peers have/has worked on recently on top. If the talentpool you are looking for is not in the list, you should narrow down your filter and/or change sorting. This can be done through adjusting the filters on top or to use the quick search to look for a specific company for example.
In the overview list you can see the Talentpool name and its current status. The avatar in front of the row will show a colored circle with the first letter of the first two words of the talentpool name. The color is derived from the current status of the talentpool.
Clicking on a panel - but not the talentpool name itself - or the down warded arrow on the right side will open a small preview pane showing the talentpool's procedure, field, function group as well as its function (if defined in Carerix5).
Clicking on the talentpool name itself will open the talentpool details where more detailed information of the talentpool can be viewed. Information is only visible if there is any data available for the field you are looking for. So if a talentpool has no function group or function set, those fields are not shown in Seamless for mobile. Once data is added in Carerix5, the information will also show up in the mobile application.
For the sake of the user experience and interaction design Seamless strives to use as less as possible tabs. However, to keep screens lean and mean we still have some tabs to toggle between different types of related data.
For talentpool you will find the following tabs:
- Candidates - lists all candidates that are matched to this talentpool. The candidate name is dubbed with the current talentpool stage for this candidate. Clicking on the candidate will open the candidate details.
- Contacts - lists all related contacts. Clicking on a contact will open its details.
- Companies - lists all related companies. Clicking on a company will open its details.
- Details - lists all supported data fields (see below) in case they contain any data
- Activities - lists all linked activities
The following fields of the talentpool file are supported in Carerix Seamless for Mobile (January 2019):
- Creation date
- Created by
- Modification date
- Modified by
- General: Name
- General: Procedure/Category
- General: Field
- General: Function group/Function
- Notes: Notes
- Additional fields: All types of additional information fields are supported in Seamless, however they will be grouped in an additional info panel.
Seamless is focussed on the recruiter on the go and therefore offers only limited functionality and information. Its - for the biggest part - a read-only application and it supports user role permissions as defined in your main Carerix 5 settings. Important to understand is that configuration profiles are not implemented. Fields that are hidden in Carerix 5 by means of configuration profiles are visible in Seamless, given the field contains data. At this point its not possible to have Carerix 5 configuration profiles applied in Seamless.
Keywords : UD-2752